For many patients, the idea of wisdom teeth removal might feel like doom and gloom, however there are several benefits to having your wisdom teeth removed. Your dentist near me will be able to discuss these positive outcomes with you to help you understand why wisdom teeth removal might be necessary or valuable for you. Most importantly, you should remember that wisdom teeth removal is a procedure that you only have to go through once – so once it’s done, it’s really done!
Some of the benefits of having your wisdom teeth removed include:
- Reduction of pain. Especially if your wisdom teeth are already causing pain as they erupt, having them extracted could help to alleviate your discomfort and help you become pain-free for the long term.
- Less chance of decay in the future. Because of their position in your jaw, wisdom teeth can be challenging to clean. As such, they can decay easily and create cavities. If you have your third molars removed, this isn’t something you need to worry about.
- Reduced likelihood of changes to your smile. When your wisdom teeth start to come through, they can push and maneuver your other teeth around, meaning your smile could change over time. Having them removed early will avoid this problem and reduce your chances of needing to see a Cosmetic Dentist Newcastle to bring back your straight smile.
- Stop the possibility of tooth infection. When wisdom teeth become infected, they can become extremely painful and annoying. Hence, it is
- No need to worry about impacted teeth. Some wisdom teeth become impacted, which can cause pain and problem in your mouth. When removed, this won’t be an issue any longer.
Despite all these benefits, wisdom teeth removal might not be appropriate for everyone. It’s important that you discuss your unique circumstances with your nib Dental Newcastle to understand what the best option is for you. Our Dentist Newcastle has extensive experience working with patients who are experience wisdom teeth difficulties, and we can provide tailored advice to suit your needs.
At Newcastle Dental, our dentists genuinely care about providing the best outcomes for you, so if you believe you may need your wisdom teeth removed, we encourage you to book an appointment with our team. Our experienced dentists may want to examine your mouth to understand where your teeth are positioned and whether they might cause harm to you in the future. X-rays might also be important to get an in-depth picture of your situation.
We’ll provide our advice in an easy-to-understand manner so you can ultimately choose an option that best suits you. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about the wisdom tooth removal process and what your recovery might look like.
As the Best Dentist in Newcastle, we offer a range of dental services and are proud to offer Complete Dental Newcastle. If you require dental assistance, you can enquire about our Afterpay Dentist Newcastle services and flexible payment options.