Cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular for families and individuals across Australia. Many Newcastle dentists are now offering cosmetic dental treatments in addition to their general dentistry services. Some of the reasons people may seek cosmetic dentistry include:
- Boost self-confidence with an improved smile.
- Restore functionality in the mouth.
- Enhance the appearance of teeth.
- Seek a long-term solution for a better smile.
At our complete dental Newcastle, we aim to provide comprehensive dental care to the community, which includes being a cosmetic dentist Newcastle and Afterpay dentist Newcastle.
Our patients regularly hear about our cosmetic dental services and enquire with our team to learn more about what we can do for them specifically. Everybody’s goals and circumstances are different, so this is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to improving and enhancing your smile.
Consultation with your dentist Newcastle establish a tailored smile makeover plan that suits your needs. With a wide variety of treatment options available, there is something to assist everyone on their journey to an improved smile.
Some of the key cosmetic services offered at our dentist near me are:
- Professional teeth whitening: To improve the appearance of deep stains and teeth discolouration, professional teeth whitening at your complete dental Newcastle is an appropriate solution. Our methods are safe, effective and minimally invasive.
- Orthodontics: If you have crooked and misaligned teeth, orthodontic treatments are an effective way to permanently straighten your smile and provide you with the confidence you deserve. Clear aligners and braces are both long-term solutions to a crooked smile.
- Dental veneers: Veneers are a modern treatment to mask a range of cosmetic dental problems, including discolouration, tooth chips, misshapen teeth, and more. They are essentially a tooth-coloured shell that is attached to the front surface of your teeth. It also improve overall appearance and disguise any underlying aesthetic imperfections.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth. They are a screw-like restoration that is inserted into your gum and jawbone. An artificial tooth can then be attached to the implant and effectively fill the gap of your missing tooth.
- Dental restorations: For people who have missing, damaged or decayed teeth, we can offer custom dental restorations. In addition to it, we offer restorative treatment to repair and rejuvenate your smile.
Improving your smile and obtaining effective cosmetic treatment starts with a consultation at your nib dental Newcastle. To get in touch with our team and book an appointment to start discussing your smile makeover, contact dentists Newcastle on (02) 4929 4287 today. We look forward to working with you and achieving your smile goals.
You may also like our 7 dental facts you need to know